Sunday 26 March 2017

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Research and Planning



Construction


Evaluation
For displaying my evaluation questions, I have used the same as what I had used in the research and planning, Prezi, Slideshare (PowerPoints), and directly into Blogger.  Blogger is free and very easy to use, and allows you to embed presentations or different media forms like images or videos into blog posts. In my first evaluation question, I added in GIF's to help display examples from the trailer. These were created by extracting short clips from the trailer into Movie Maker, rendering them into high quality MP4 file, and then uploading them onto the site ezgif, which converts videos into GIF's in a selection of different fps (frames per second) and pixel sizes. The site also allows you to crop the image, adjust the colours or slow the GIF down, to help give more penalisation into how the GIF looks before it can be saved. I decided to use GIF's as I thought they would be visually more interesting than a still image, and they would help provide better examples of the cinematography without having the need to compile a selection of clips into one video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment